Whipped Shea Butter Recipe
- 4 oz. unrefined shea butter (use 100% natural)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 6-10 drops vitamin oil
- 10 or more drops of essential oils in the scent of your choice (lavender is nice)
Directions to follow:
- Mash the raw shea butter with a fork.
- Add the coconut oil and mash together.
- Add the vitamin E drops.
- Beat with an electric mixer for 5 minutes on high.
- Store in a glass container with a lid.
Feel good about using a product that is all natural whenever you get a chance because it's better for you skin, safer around children and teaches us all to be more self conscious about the harsh chemicals in other skin products. Your skin deserves better so treat it better with Shea Butter Market products.
Spread the Shea Spread the Love
- Shea Butter Market